Excluding test and trial permissions issued within a separate procedure pursuant to Article 10 of Electronic Communication Law no. 5809, for radio equipment and systems used in temporarily held activities like fair, exhibition, conference, concert, sports events, research, development, testing and etc.; the following forms have to be filled in and sent at least one month before the activity to the correspondence address, fax number and e-mail address of Information and Technologies Authority (ICTA) mentioned below by the applicant.
- For temporary use of mobile satellite terminals providing news transmission over satellite such as SNG and Fly-Away; "BTK-6 Temporary SNG Application Form" on our website in the following link: https://www.btk.gov.tr/uploads/pages/telsizle-ilgili-basvuru-formlari/btk6-gec-ici-su-reli-sng-bas-vuru-formu-5a37eb524da54-1-6-5afa882d8910f.xlsx
- For temporary use of other radio systems; "BTK-5 Temporary System Application Form" on our website in the following link:https://www.btk.gov.tr/uploads/pages/telsizle-ilgili-basvuru-formlari/btk5-gec-ici-su-reli-telsiz-sistemi-bas-vuru-formu-1-5-5afa88228a001.xlsx
Correspondence Address: Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Kurumu Eskişehir Yolu 10. Km No:276 Çankaya/Ankara
Fax: +90 312 294 71 66
- In case the application is found appropriate by ICTA, before granting any permission, the fee regarding the relevant temporary usage is notified to the applicant..
- The temporary usage fee (excluding all bank transfer etc. charges) is paid by the applicant to the bank account communicated by the ICTA.
- The permission of temporary usage and installation of radio device and system, is granted and communicated to the applicant by official letter after the temporary certification fee enters to the bank account of the ICTA. The use of the radio system cannot commence unless the official temporary permission letter from ICTA is received by the applicant.
- If required, the technical criteria for the use of radio equipment may be restricted by ICTA.